SAD!🔴 Prince Harry DEVASTATED after He CAUGHT Meghan Markle on Bed with Her New Lover


Ads

Prince Harry's ex-girlfriend Cressida Bonas shared a heartfelt tribute to her late sister Pandora Cooper-Key on social media. Cressida, who dated Prince Harry between 2012 and 2014, took to Instagram to honor her sister after she passed away from cancer at the age of 51 on July 22, 2022. 


Cressida posted a selection of photos of herself with Pandora over the years. In an emotional caption, she wrote "I will look for you in the markets where we walked arm-in-arm among the old trees. I will talk and ask them where you are. I will find you in the expression of a painter's in the honey pots and in the pretty hats and in the eyes of your two sons. I will hear you say things like 'I'm as happy as a tick' and 'I think you're as mad as a goose.'"

Ads

She continued, "I will look for your sense of humor even on the darkest days when courage is needed. I will call you hoping you will come to me. I will look for you in the mountains you have climbed and skied fearlessly when the evening sun caresses the ocean. I am sure I will see you there. I will find you in the colors of life and the moments of hurt. I will search for you in the stars and everywhere you dance. I'll turn up the music and dance harder than ever."


Harry's ex-girlfriend added, "I'll look for you in my dreams where you'll say 'hey smily' and tell me where you been. Then one day I'll remember that you said on one of your last days 'I don't know what all the fuss is about. I'm not going anywhere.'" She said that this is when she will realize she never had to look for Pandora at all because "my heart, my dear sister, is forever tied to yours." 

Ads

Pandora had been living with a rare genetic disorder called Li-Fraumeni syndrome, which increases the risk of several types of cancer. Over the past two decades, her health struggles included sarcoma, epilepsy, and tumors. She was the beloved daughter of the late Edmund Cooper-Key and Mrs. Mary Gay Cooper-Key. Pandora was also a beloved mother to her sons Bo and Nester.


Her death notice in The Times described her as a "much loved and devoted sister" to her eight brothers and sisters. It also said she would be greatly missed by her nieces and nephews. Cressida's heartfelt tribute honored the special bond she shared with her sister Pandora, who had courageously battled cancer for many years before her passing. 

Ads

The post attracted over 15,000 likes from Cressida's followers, who offered their condolences in the comments. Prince Harry himself has not publicly commented on his ex-girlfriend's loss, but he is likely supporting Cressida privately during this difficult time. While they are no longer romantically involved, Harry and Cressida are said to have remained on good terms following their breakup in 2014. 


Cressida currently works as an actress in London and New York. She has been in several plays over the past few years while also taking on occasional film and television roles. Prince Harry, meanwhile, now lives in California with his wife Meghan Markle and their two children after stepping back from senior royal duties in 2020. However, tragedy of this nature can often bring past partners together in shared sympathy and support.

Ads

In closing, Cressida's heartfelt tributehonored the special bond she sharedwith her beloved sister Pandora, who battled cancer courageously for many years.Her words expressed both the deeppain of loss but also the eternalnature of a familial bond that transcendsdeath.It offered a moving glimpse into theloving relationship between the twosisters.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

700 ads

160 ads